Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I love the picture sequence, it shows us there's always a reward at the end of each journey. :w00t:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Thats why my back is in bad shape, dragging is no longer the acceptable practice. Really nice pictures. Congrats on the buck. Shoot a deer and take a country ride........ I'm missing something.:crazy:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
HM? you dont have a 4 wheeler??? how the heck do you tote that musket around all day? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Before I had a 4 wheeler I would drive the car/truck to the most allowable area and walk about a mile or less to get to the areas that I liked and then dragging the deer back was a real doozy. But that was when I was tough LOL. Now I ride the ole 4 wheeler right up and do a curb side pick up. I'm even able to explore a whole lot more areas quicker and faster too.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
The 4 wheeler allows me to scout and hunt more remote areas,, I could never get into some of the lands that I hunt If I had to do it on foot.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
looks like you got pretty land up there in NY too..

Why didnt you save gas and ride double? :biggrin:

HM you need to move closer to me and then when you need a 4-wheeler to get your deer out you can just come get mine..

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
nice pics HM mount the hawken to the handle bars of the quad and you'll have a tank:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts