Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby and I are gonna take our almost 4 yr old daughter out to sit in the haybale blind with us this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for me that she can stay quiet n we see something. she's so excited about going with mom and dad!:yes:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Congrats on introducing the next generation of hunters to the sport. . .

Wish I could have been there when my son-in-law took my two granddaughters out with him. One couldn't sit still 'cause she was real young, but the eldest watched and waited. Don't thing BF got anything that day, but I know for certain that my grandkids will be hunters some day.

Again, kudos to mom and dad! ! !

RR

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hubby and I are gonna take our almost 4 yr old daughter out to sit in the haybale blind with us this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for me that she can stay quiet n we see something. she's so excited about going with mom and dad!:yes:
awesome and good luck!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Four years old...sit still?????

Just make sure she can stay warm and has plenty to eat and play with. Seeing a deer is just a big bonus. My daughter was sitting in my lap when a big ole doe walked out at 20-yards. She screamed with delight, "Daddy, Daddy, there's a bwig deer!" One of my best hunts ever...28-years ago.:thumbup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She did ok. She was a little to noisy with her snacks, got tired of her coloring book, and didn't get to see a deer, but last night after supper I heard her proudly tell her big sister that she got to go hunting with mom and dad. She said it like she had won the lottery or something! I also got the cutest pic ever as we were walking in, bit I can't get it to post on here. I don't know what I'm doing wrong cause I've posted pics before.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
that's great! I have a 3 y/o boy that is NO where close to being ready to hunt. I think the longest he can sit still is about .00000000001 seconds.

haha love that little booger!

·
Registered
430 Posts
This electronic stuff is definitely NOT my forte, sorry about that, but just wanted to compliment you and hubby for giving up some of your hunting time to take your little one with you. This is how memories for life are made, by doing stuff like this!!

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Kansasdoe, I don't know how you're trying to post your pictures but it seems like the easiest way for others has always been to use a site like
Photobucket as a host site, which is free to use and just paste the img links from photobucket right into this text box.
Do you use Photobucket?

·
Registered
269 Posts
no. It let me put it in the gallery on here bit still won't let me put it in this post. I usually post it from my phone by searching the files on it and uploading it. I can get it uploaded bit then it won't let me out of that screen.

Let's see if this works....

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
let me look into it and see if i can get the pic posted for you.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I don't use a website to upload pics. Make sure you are hitting either NEW REPLY or QUOTE or else you won't be able to add an attachment. Does it say at the top of the "attachment page" INVALID something something? BF- this has been doing this for me as well. Try copy and pasting your pic to the post as well. Sometimes that works for me too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts