Deer Hunting Forums banner

links to hunting area maps??

8K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  hunt NH 
Oh I was on Google Earth not Google Maps, now does anyone ever recall a member posting a pic of their hunting area by Google but showing labels of corn/soybean fields, white oaks, creeks and stuff. I think it was done using the "paint program".

I use Google Earth and set it to my location and go to "File"---"Save"---"Save Image" then type in the name you wish to give the map and save it. With my PC it is saved under "documents". I click on "documents" and find the map file name and click-drag it to "pictures". Then go to "paint" and click "File"---"Open" which takes me to "pictures" where I am able to load any pic from the pictures category and paint away. When I finished painting I save the new painted pic and then transfer it to Photobucket and then proceed to put it into the forums like I normally would any pic......I went step by step in describing this and I am very sure that it is to the smallest detail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.