Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im off to a hearing .I'm going to try and settle my lawsuit for injuries i incurred.Im hoping all goes well.My lawyer says you never get what you really deserve but reach a compromise.Keep me in your thoughts,i think praying is not for money so ...I'll report back later and fill ya in:bye:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Prayer can't hurt. Good luck Joel.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was taught it was in poor taste to pray for money but if you wanna:whistling:i wont be upset

·
Registered
58 Posts
what about praying for a good outcome from this case... not just about money lol

let me know how it goes

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see thats a different way of looking at it.Thanks:wink:

·
Registered
58 Posts
always be open to other views :D my pops taught me well. even tho i dont pray its nice to be a service :D

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Good Luck to you today Joel. I'm in the same boat as you are with the whole injury settlement thing. I hope all is well for you. With the economy being in disaster mode alot of insurance companies are falling hard so take what you can get and hold on to it.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OH YEAH I WON,I WON BIG TIME THANKS EVERYBODY:pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Ahhh the power of Prayer !!! Congrats Joel

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everybody.i feel like a weight has been lifted off my back.the Dr's say i'll have pain for life and i missed alot of this season due to people watching me but im no longer under surveillance,maybe i'll go hunting oh i dont know...TOMORROW:biggrin:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I know all to weel how this disability thing works, fortunately for me mine was military service-connected so I had alot less hassle. I'm glad to see that your outcome was for the best. That's about a Merry of a Christmas that you could ask for and now don't forget to give thanks back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts