Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently, we have been unable to finalize a lease agreement for S. Ohio, as the hunt offerings keep being reduced. The last attempt is for the late season ML hunt in January which can be pretty good hunting. If this fails so be it. Maybe next year we'll work something out. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
way too much free hunting land to be paying a lease for anything IMO ! and dont get me wrong i dont like hunting public land either for i feel it not only unsafe but you never know with all the time put in on tracking and prep and come to find out someone else is doing the same in the same area and you never run across them till hunting time. i love hunting privite land but there are so many farmers out there willing to let people hunt at no charge, respect goes a long way still theses days. i've had a stand on the same tree in one farmers stand for 5 years now, and i still ask every year if its ok to hunt, also offer to do any tractor work on the land if they might need a extra hand, and i always give some of my jerky and breakfast sausage to them as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.