Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we must have gotten 2-3" of rain last night. At work our pump/motors that set in dikes were flooded up to the motor housings. I turned on the sump pumps like 5 times through the night. Did get a hunting report last night from a co-oworker hunting S.Ohio, haven't see a deer in two days. I'm sure as soon as the storm passes they will see some.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
did he see any Lions, Tigers or Bears?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all the private zoo animals have been shot I believe. You know it was the one time when you could have went on an African safari for free! :ph34r:

·
Registered
773 Posts
That was a shame they put all them animals down ! Why coundnt they have not used tranquilizers and placed them all in a zoo some where, as far as I heard only one officer said a bear turned to come in his direction, now if that was in threating distance or pace or not well I guess that's all in the persons perspective stuck in that position, ( I would think an animal used to being around people and feed by people would not be so aggressive BUT I was not standing there without a cage or bars between me and the animal nor knew the animal personality, but I also feel that no matter how much money you have you should not be allowed to have these kind of animals as pets to begin with in the first place!!! If the animal is not native to the land it should not be here unless it's in a zoo. Hear all the time about people finding pythons that others have released because they have become to large to care for so they just release them in the wild.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
we currently have some nut-job that released a black panther about 2 years ago. No body has been able to catch it and it's not legal to shoot it. It's rarely seen, but there are people who have witnessed seeing it reguarly.

as far as this "rain" topic.... what is rain? i've forgot

·
Registered
271 Posts
In Florida the everglades and nearby communities are being taken over by Pythons released by people who didn't want them anymore.They have no natural enemies and are getting big.You can hunt them if you want.One of them swallowed an alligator and they both died.We were down this past winter and it was frequently on the news.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts