Deer Hunting Forums banner

Last hunt of the year will be with grandson

3688 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  timberghost
Wish us luck. He has taken a buck two of the last three years, hopefully tomorrow he can keep his streak going. Kids these days don't know how lucky they have it. When I was thirteen I went after squirrels, deer was something my grandfather would get on an extended hunt in Tellico.

Haven't decided where to hunt yet. It will be either a buddy stand on the farm or a condo type shooting house my brother has on his place. If we go to the shooting house I will get pics you guys will love it.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
good luck bring pleanty of snacks and a camera.make some memories:thumbup:
Good Luck Buckshot.. I hope he fills another tag while huntin' with Grandpa.
Good luck man. I had to work this weekend so I couldn't take any young uns hunting!! Working stinks but it pays the bills.
Man, you are so lucky to be able to hunt with your grandson! Mine lives almost 3000 miles away, and has never hunted. I hope you get a deer, but, if not, you both will have the memory of sharing a great time. Good luck... I'm jealous.
thanks for inspiring me.im taking the nephew out small gaming sunday:pickle:
well good luck to both of ya. have fun and be safe!
What a great day we had together. He wound up killing the biggest doe I've seen all year just before dark. Will post the story and some pics tomorrow.
That's TOTALLY Awesome.. Congratulations to the both of you..
great ...and congratts.. file that memory away.. cant wait untill i have some grandchildren to take.. Prob will have to run off their parents to take them..lol
Good Luck Buckshot.. I hope he fills another tag while huntin' with Grandpa.

Yup, what he said. Best of luck to you.
Good luck man. I had to work this weekend so I couldn't take any young uns hunting!! Working stinks but it pays the bills.

Well Buck you can always injure yourself on the job and get some time off:shocking::whistling::lol:
What a great day we had together. He wound up killing the biggest doe I've seen all year just before dark. Will post the story and some pics tomorrow.
Great job fellas, looking forward to pics:thumbup::biggrin::yes:
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.