Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Chasin-- from your fellow Missouri brother, the temp is supposed to be perfect this weekend. I'm going out tomorrow morning and probably tomorrow evening. I would make sure you were around food sources during your hunt. I've been seeing deer coming out RIGHT before dark. So be prepared to see nothing until last minute. I've already taken 2 does this season and I'm trying to meet my quota (haha). I want to get 4, my property has tons, and tons, and tons, and tons of does! They do a good job of hiding though...

and one more thing,, in the morning, try to find a good secluded place where the sun is shining and there's food/water to eat. With these cold nights, those deer will be chasing the sun tomorrow and this weekend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright! i hunt in a strip of woods next to a large corn feild. shoes lots of deer activity and seen alot of small bucks but no does lol... its ussally the other way around... but who knows i might see one!:pickle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.