Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she all ready claimed alot of victims tonight and in practice,qualifing etc.should be a fun race saturday night:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Is that Danica Patrick your talking about cuz I seen a clip on the news that she hit a crew member for another team on a practice run or something.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no thats the nickname for the darlington race track.danica hit a crew member abd sent him flying.both are ok.by the way she is smoking hot:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats funny ronn,i'll try to find out

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
We dont know that he's lucky. She may be a PETA supporter or something. Maybe not let her husband spend some quality deer hunting time in the woods. Looks only go so far. Give me a lady that can cook and clean a muzzleloader. :thumbup: LOL

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:biggrin:Ill bet she can clean a.................ah i almost forgot,family site:surprised:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
OK If that one can't cook or clean a muzzleloader, I'll take this one..

It's Country recording artist Terri Clark ,,,, Quite the resemblance huh?
:w00t:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Whoa, the pictures of both women can resemble a "lady in black" if you consider the shirts they both have on. Please pardon my ignorance on the subject.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Gretchen Wilson... Any of yall heard of her? I dont have time to get a pic. I bet she can clean a muzzleloader or cook. I seen her on a show on CMT one day and she had a dip in. (tobacco) Thats funny!

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Gretchen Wilson... Any of yall heard of her? I dont have time to get a pic. I bet she can clean a muzzleloader or cook. I seen her on a show on CMT one day and she had a dip in. (tobacco) Thats funny!
Heard of her??? I LOVE Gretchen Wilson !!! she's awesome.

here's a pic of Gretchen Wilson...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah man my wife thinks she 's great got a bunch of her CD's she can play.i saw her on CMT too she's allright

1 - 14 of 14 Posts