Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently bidding on one of these rifles. This one is used, clean includes scope and has the laminated wood stock. Should end up in the $270 price range.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Currently bidding on one of these rifles. This one is used, clean includes scope and has the laminated wood stock. Should end up in the $270 price range.
Great MZ, I bought one for the wife but it is really a little to barrel heavey for her, But it is a great shooting gun.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
won the Knight disc extreme rifle last night. It's the SS barrel and laminated stock model. These were advertised to shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yds from special green mountain barrels. I think the $236 was a pretty good buy. I will have an entry level Simmons scope for sale next week. Its a 3X9X32.. cheap. I'll post it in the classifieds when I get the rifle. Picture shows it to be in very good condition.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picked up the Knight today and the cheap Simmons scope doesn't adjust past the 4X setting. I really didn't expect much anyway on the scope. Kinda what I get for purchasing on-line, however, this is the first time that I received a faulty item. While I planned to up-grade scopes anyway, this is the reason why I try to convince everyone to purchase a mid to upper level scope as its probably the first thing that will go wrong. I sent the seller an e-mail regarding the scope and we'll see what he says. He may get my first bad feedback rating???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts