Deer Hunting Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
this is the last knife that I had a blade for. I bought the blade from England a few years ago and had a set of 4600 year old Russian bog oak for the handle material. I also had the sheath laying around and well put it all together. I think I will call it the Gotham as it has a sinister look to it. I have no idea what one would use it for but hey something different.

Well this one didn't last, a co-worker is buying it for his son for Christmas!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Another fine looking knife HM. I love that style handle

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
another fine HM production... :thumbup:

·
Administrator
226 Posts
this is the last knife that i had a blade for. I bought the blade from england a few years ago and had a set of 4600 year old russian bog oak for the handle material. I also had the sheath laying around and well put it all together. I think i will call it the gotham as it has a sinister look to it. I have no idea what one would use it for but hey something different.
wow wow wow!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
:w00t::biggrin::biggrin:
Look what I picked up at the post office today
It is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S
Thank You Hunting Man

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
I agree pretty good chance of that happening at the end of the month in NY & yes I love it

·
Registered
986 Posts
very nice looking knives you are making. Friend of mine does that also. Starts with bar stock, heat treat to sheath making. Here are a few he has made for me

Attachments

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
HB, I remember some of the pictures of knives you posted, very nice stuff. Someday I would like to get to that level.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I recently purchased some snakewood for a knife project. I haven't use this wood yet but it looks pretty cool. I should get it by the end of the month. I still have to decide on the knife style for the wood.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Wow I bet that's going to look awesome...

·
Registered
986 Posts
that snake wood looks very nice. cant wait to see the end results. Im 100% sure your friend will be very pleased with the sheath. 100% improvement and a very nice job.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts