Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am in the market to purchase a new ATV. I am trying to decide on a typical Yamaha Grizzly or one of those Mini-trucks I keep seeing. I don't know anyone that has a mini. If you have one please let me know what you think about them. All input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't have one but I have a few friendss that use them on the farm. They're nice...and expensive. Four wheeler works good for me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
the mini trucks you speak of are quite nice and will do most anything you need them to but for me they are too pricey and the common four wheeler does most of the same work. so id go with the fourwheeler either a yamaha or a suzuki.

·
Registered
790 Posts
If you are in open farm land the mini SUV are great but around in the woods you would be far better off with an ATV because of width. I am a Polaris owner and absolutely love it. It has never let me down in 8 seasons for any reason. ATVs are a real back saver this is the reason I got mine. I just can't drag deer for miles anymore by myself without paying the price for days afterwards. Really look around and talk to ALL of the manufacturer's before spending a dime. There are huge differences between companies and their products. Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Bombardier are at the top of the game for sportsman ATVs today. Keep in mind the difference between and through bred and a work horse same goes for ATVs.:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts