Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this year we kinda splurged on our kids gifts. Granted between the 3 of them they only got 4 gifts total but we spent a lot on 1 of those gifts. (and me and the wife didnt spend hardly anything on each other)

I worked some triple time on Thanksgiving day to buy this UTV. Figured I may not spend Thanksgiving night with them but would make up with the countless hours they would spend riding around on this thing.

Its a 125cc. Brake, headlights and all. Was a pain putting this thing together. I ordered it from some company off the internet and was scared to death it would never show up. They said all I had to do was put the wheels on and the roll cage. They forgot to mention the other 55 things to do!

My father-in-law gave my little ones their first deer rifle. Very nice piece and already outfitted with everything you need. He even threw in some Core Lokt rounds to go with it.

Its a Savage Model 11 in .243

Has a strap, pachmayr slip on pad, a 3-9x40 Simmons 8 point scope, and a sleeve that slides over the stock for additional ammo. (forgot what those are called)

I doubt my little ones ever have a bigger Christmas as far as gifts are concerned.

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
Wow bf, that UTV is awesome,,,, between the UTV and their new rifle I can just about picture the kids riding back to the house dragging a whitetail behind that new UTV,
It's an awesome picture!!! :w00t:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.