Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep,our states Rifle Season opened up today...Alot of my friends have most of the season off from work...this year rocked,6 of us left to the farms we hunt on that connect,All 6 got a deer...

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks...4 does and 2 bucks

The Buck I got was a 3 year old I'd been watching since I first saw him on a bow hunt..I saw him back last month and he was a perfect 12...sadly,he picked a bad fight and broke half his left beem off...he feild dressed at 189lbs...

I'll see if I can get some pic of em on here,we took a big group pic...

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW!Nice one!

Were taking my little brother tomorrow for his first chance to get a deer...I just got back from checking the spot Were gonna Be..It's all tore up with Rubs and scrapes...Were planning on staying out there all day...the neat thing is...it's gonna rain tonight...

· Registered
3,594 Posts
awesome pics everyone we can only dream of big bucks like that in NY too much of "if its brown its down" crowd might have to take a trip to kentucky.I was thinking of moving there or tennesse kentucky 's in the lead now:biggrin:

· Administrator
5,531 Posts
Awesome deer Kyhunter22 !!! and buckfever your buddy slammed an awesome one too!!! Congraulations to both Hunters...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.