Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from southeast kansas but am stationed in Tennessee right now in the Army. I will be back home in Kansas on leave for opening day and hopefully all of rifle season. If anyone knows of any good places I could go hunting anywhere in the state or has property I can hunt on with or without them please let me know. I just got back from Iraq so I missed the main part of the season this winter but want to have a good one next winter.

R

·
0 Posts
sorry i know nothing about kansas other than they got big deer. i just wanted to say thank you for your service and the same to all your comrades

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Greetings from Vermont & Welcome to the Deer Hunters Club.
I don't have any kansas resources either but we do have some folks here from Kansas and I'm sure they'll chime in with some tips for you.
Thank you for serving our Country and to all those who served and are still serving.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Hello sureshot89 and welcome to the club. Sorry I have no info for you but I have a great Thank You for your service and dedication to this wonderful country.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My business partner,his step dad has 500 acres around Cherryvale,KS.I am trying to get permission to hunt during the 2010 season.No one in his family hunts,so it should be a great place.I will know a little later on in the year,and would be glad to let you hunt there if possible.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Sorry I'm of no help either for the area you wish to hunt. Thanks for your service to our country and glad to see you enjoy hunting. Good luck and be safe.

·
Registered
168 Posts
thanks for you service to our great country. I live in extreme south west kansas so don't know specific for your part of kansas, but check out kdwp website as to public opportunities, there are walk in areas, state and federal land throughout kansas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts