Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is anyone else getting antsy for deer season I know I have a month & a half But I think I am going to go crazy by the end of July.
I don't know what it is but shooting the bow everyday the shoulder is about 98% camera's are out stands & blind going back up next week I am in full bore mode Oh boy I think I need an adult beverage :w00t:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
u aint got it bad

shoot everyday in the cellar.Love it and cant stop.Probably shoot 2000 to 3000 shots a year.Hope im not nuts.

·
Registered
591 Posts
It's kinda hard to get antsy with these temps goin on. I have been shootin every week tho...... at the archery shop in the air conditioning. :thumbup: If the weather ever breaks I'll be a madman.

G

·
yea its hard to get all torqued up when i start sweating just thinking about hanging a stand. i'll have a couple up in a couple weeks. a few will have to wait a while for the tourists to go home.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
im too bizzy to be antsy. working 6 days a week, and doing th honey do list on the seventh. come on, even god rested on the seventh day.

·
Registered
799 Posts
No, not just you.

Last season never ended, just the legal shooting times.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yeah I shoot the bow year round mostly outdoors I try to be prepared for any weather I could incounter in the woods so I shoot in the cold heat rain snow

& HONEY DO LIST???????? thats for after dark when you can't find anything else to do & that is what I have kids for :biggrin:

Maybe it is the heat getting to me I don't ever remember getting this excited about Bow hunting but I am getting old(er) so I could very well have forgot

·
Registered
562 Posts
My wife handed me a piece of paper yesterday and told me "this is what you need to get done before october"...Of course I complained and asked why. She said "because nothing gets done between october and January" I guess she is starting to figure it out.

Time to get to work I guess.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Not antsy yet. To much work and other garbage going on.

The trail cam pics get me going when I see the posts on here. Im looking forward to some cooler weather. Heat index of 105 yesterday. Still had to mow the yard, spray poison and all the other crap that goes along with it. I dont think I thought one time yesterday, "Man I cant wait to get in the woods to deer hunt". Thats a sign your to busy if you cant have thoughts like that.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man I am starting to feel like a bum but I hammer on the projects as soon as the Spring turkey is down so other then the mowing which is far & few this year I am pretty much caught up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts