Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not real sure where to post my hog hunting adventures at. don't want anybody to think my posts don't belong where they are at. is shotgun hunting fine or should they be under small game (in florida, they are considered small game) just let me know, thanks.

G

·
Maryellen, Thank yo

Maryellen, Thank you for the question. The anwesr is yes, The Sausage Bean Casserole will taste great even with only 1/4 cup brown sugar. You could also cut back on the sugar content by adding only 3/4 cup ketchup (which is full of sugar) without sacrificing the great flavor. Another suggestion to make this recipe more healthful would be to use turkey sausage, this would lower the cholesterol. Because the ingredients in this recipe are already cooked you can definately freeze it. I hope these suggestions help.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just don't want to ruffle any feathers. i know it's called Deer hunters club. just trying to share some of my experiences with the people not able to hunt them.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Thats what we like to do here share our adventures. I'd put them in the photo posts if your posting pictures.??? Or like ronn said.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
here is good or in the weapon catagory that ya take em with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts