Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who heard me talk about Trophy Rock last season around this time of year, I'm going to bring it up again! This is the time of year when I put mine out and got a good pic at EVERY buck on my property and surrounding properties. They call it Trophy Rock for a reason, it brings them in. They are like $15 and I was extremely skeptical when I first put one out, but something in there drawls them in. We just got hay cut down on the land I hunt, so I put out some fresh whole corn from the MFA. How much is a bushel of corn going around your neck of the woods? Here it's $8.39/bushel. that's not too bad for 50lbs of corn. Wish it had coon repellant in it though! :wink:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Ill give it a try this year,corn goes from $8.00-$12.00 a bag depending on were your at.It varys from the northern part of the state to the southern end

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recommend leaving your camera out for 2 weeks EXACTLY with some corn or other attractant... and then pull the card. THEN put the trophy rock out and leave for 2 weeks. You'll be amazed. My "other attractant" was whole corn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts