Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought maybe you all would like to see these.

I've got bunches of these. Moose, silver fox, racoons, coyotes. Trail cams are great.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
cool :thumbup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks, i'll put a couple up now and then if thats ok with you guys? and yes that one is looking up at me. she didn't go anywhere, i didn't seem to bother her at all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One horse told me. You have to open an account at like Potobucket.com, its free, upload your pics from your computer creating an album, then from there you can bring them here by clicking the imr thingy under the pic, then paste it here. uploading from your computer is a cake walk just use browse button in photo bucket to pick the pic you want to up load from your files. Thats also how I got my MUG here for Joel's post.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the blue is a stealth cam flash, don't like it. memory card problems. the red is a moultrie 4.0 flash inexpensive and works great. people think the flash bothers the deer, no way. I've had deer 10 ft from me when the camera went off and not a twitch. I can't wait for the snow to melt to get back out there. that should only be another month.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
:photo:The flash does not bother my deer either!:photo: Lots of people who are buy a wildlife camera for the 1st time get the "No Flash." Those are the most expensive too! I have been sitting in the stand watching the deer eatting at the feeder and the flash goes off right in front of their eyes and they don't even jump! Sure they look up but they emediatly go back to eatting. :yes:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Swamp Donkey Is Three Wheel Drive Lol I Wonder What Happened To It?coyotes,wolves Maybe?must Be Hard To Get Around.cool Pic Though.my Picture I Sent To Wmi And Maybe To You(RONN) Not Sure.but I Wanted To See If Anybody Has Seen This Before?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The one I was after. He didn't get shot so if he survived the winter he'll be around this deer season.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
wish i had a camera.yall can keep it up by continuing to post:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

·
Registered