Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two soldiers are stationed in Asia and they decide to take in 2 servant men while serving there overseas Both of the servants were of their native land.

The two soldiers always liked to play pranks and tricks on the two servant men. One of the pranks they liked to do was to put vaseline on the stove knobs so that when the men cooked breakfast for the soldiers they would get the sticky mess all over their hands. Another prank the soldiers enjoyed was the old "water bucket above the open door trick". Both soldiers also enjoyed nailing the servants shoes to the floor as well, so that when they got up in the morning and put their feet in their shoes they would fall over!

One day the two soldiers started to feel bad for all that they had been doing the past months to the two servant men. They decided that night at supper they would tell the servant men that they had been doing all the pranks and tricks on them and that they were sorry.

That night, at supper one of the soliders spoke up "We want to apologize for doing all those pranks to you two servants. We won't do them anymore! We appreciate your work around here."

One of the servant asked "ahh, no more wata on door?" One solider replied, "that's right, no more".

The other servant asked "ahh, no more sticky on knobs?" The other solider replied "no more sticky on knobs".

The first servant asked "ahh, no more nail shoe to floor" One soldier replied, "that's right, no more nailing your shoes to the floor".

So the servant looked at the two men and said "ahh, ohtay, no more spit in soup!"

:lol::lol::lol: Have a blessed day!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha tell me about it. Heard that one on Christian Radio.. it was during one of Chuck Swindol's messages.

If you don't know who Chuck Swindol is, I highly recommend listening to him!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I try not to think about the kids that are fixing my food at fast food places... Its much simplier on the eyes to go through the drive thru so you dont have to see the nastiness that may be there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.