Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
early bow season outside. 52 for a low last night and 50 the night before. heck my heat even kicked on cause it was the same temp in the house. its still getting plenty warm during the day to make me rethink the feeling, but its close.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Some people have all the luck :biggrin: Mid seventies for the lows, high nineties for the highs as far out as they're forcasting. Getting to be depressing. Oh, and we could use a little rain too

·
Registered
799 Posts
nice weather Ronn, wish it was like that here. it dont really matter to me though except for comfort level. Id rather hunt in cool temps , but Ill still hunt at 75 degrees. I bring lots of ice.​

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I am so jealous of you weather right now. I won't be next Feb. but I am right now. It is so hot and humid here it is suffocating outside. I went for a walk this AM at 6:15 and was soaking wet when I got back in the house. We put up 5 ladder stands Saturday and thank God it rained or we couldn't have finished.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am so jealous of you weather right now. I won't be next Feb. but I am right now. It is so hot and humid here it is suffocating outside. I went for a walk this AM at 6:15 and was soaking wet when I got back in the house. We put up 5 ladder stands Saturday and thank God it rained or we couldn't have finished.
our cool snap is over. you guys in tn really love to share i guess. i saw on the news you were getting pounded. the cool down is right around the corner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts