Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
sounds like a pannic statment because of the new president being democratic. but any law will like said have to go through the system witch takes time. we had that once for a very short time I do belive it was called the Braidy bill witch was later changed and now they do a background and depending on your background if you can or can't buy , buy that day, wait 1 day, or wait three days. I dont mind it if I had to wait a few days its not like I have ever wanted to buy a gun and use it the same day any ways and I think it helps keep hot heads from killing some one any ways.

G

·
some states there is already a waiting period. not nh takes about 10 mins and away you go hand gun or long gun.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Every gun I have purchased in NH has taken around 1 week. This is due to buying at Wally World on the weekend and the FBI system database being down or unmanned. I have also witnessed others getting cleared in 10 minutes during the weekdays from gunstores. Just a timing thing I guess. When I buy a gun I would really like to take it home the same day... I do not like anxiety.

·
Registered
142 Posts
No waiting in the Great State of Texas. You pass the background over the phone and walk out with it. All hail Texas.

G

·
rozman stop buying them there, that just ain't right. either that or your name is real close to someone else that isn't to buy guns. seen that happen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.