3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well going to spend the day tomorrow pulling stands & cameras
as we are supposed to get hit on Sunday
WOMEN!!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I talked with my parents (Connecticut) last night and the prediction is for 70 MPH winds, inland! I hope all you N.E.ers fare well and the storm is not as bad as they are saying it could be. Looks like I made a lucky choice not to hunt first week Maine bear too! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I hope that any of you in the storm path stay safe along with family and friends. The news states that it is just as strong as huricane Floyd, perhaps a bit more.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I was in college at Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola Florida when Huricane Ivan hit us head on as a strong Caetgory 3 storrm. That is an event I will never forget. I do not wish a Huricane upon anyone after going through one. I could go on and on about the experience. I am praying that the storm weakens and stays offshore.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am battening the hatches. If you don't hear from me for a week, I've been blown to Canada! Let's hope all the signs are an over reaction.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am battening the hatches. If you don't hear from me for a week, I've been blown to Canada! Let's hope all the signs are an over reaction.
Me too I am holding on tight to my rifle & some ammo just in case I will just do some hunting north of the boarder EH

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
I hope everyone weathers through safely.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Hunker down and be safe..

Unless the advice is to get out of there quick.. And then by all means GET OUT OF THERE!

Hope everyone pulls through alright..

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
All's well here, just lots of rain... I hope everyone is ok!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well made it through ok power went out at home (at work now)
after the darn Hurricane passed had hardly any wind during the storm but was bad after dealing with some flooding but no where near as bad as most of NH/VT hope everyone else is safe

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I don't know where Dylan lives but he didn't fly by my house
would have casted him a lure & reeled him in so he wouldn't have to walk home from Canada

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hahaha. Didn't make it Canada. I held in tight. But lost two front windows through rain damage not wind. I must confess, Insurance was great about it and didn't try to nickle and dime me.

:wacko:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well that stinks but at least all are safe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts