Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to everyone for welcoming me to Deer Hunters Club. I look forward to enjoying it for a long time to come. ive found it to be a cool site which seems to be a great modern, current, and well developed site, as well as informative, it allows us to take advantage of a great collection of sponserd links which gives me access to a variety of new and up to date information and products that will help me to enjoy as well as improve my skills (or lack there of) when im in the woods. i was most impressed with the different forums, from hunting big game, to making turkey jerky. i will be visiting the recipe section of the site most often. not great in the kitchen but i love to grill.
im a familly man with an empty nest, so now i am planning to try to make more time for myself in the woods. who knows, maybe ill get my wife susan to go hunting with me. maybe not. shes kinda figity. maybe stalking.....

sincerely"

Bucked Up!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
a welcome from tennessee. hope you enjoy it here.

i moved your post from that other thread so more folks may see it and give you a welcome

·
Administrator
5,709 Posts
Hey Bucked Up, Greetings From Vermont... Will be fun having you join in.
OH and good luck getting Susan into the woods with you... :smile:

·
Registered
182 Posts
ever listen to the jeff foxworthy one about taking his wife hunting? funny stuff

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the club.leave the wife home.thay always complain"its too cold ,im bored you want me to pee where? the complaints never stop:w00t:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts