2 weeks and Ill be putting my horton back to work in NC,cant wait to see some muzzys make some big red holes:yes:
some,havnt even pulled it back yet. If I cant Ill just have my BIL pull it back for me before I head out each time. Headed up to Ga. with forum member kemster this weekend for bow opener. He will pull it back for me if I cant,just hope I wont need a follow up shotYou must be healing up pretty well!