Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Cant wait till tomorrow.. Plan on sitting on my tail all day watching college football. Im getting a warm up game right now between Missouri and Arizona State. I love this time a year.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Buckeye's got hammered by Miami. Gonna be a long ugly season. 6th game they get 4 starters back from spring discipline.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I know you folks dont care but TN sucks.. Im tired of saying "next year we will be better"

I miss the ol glory days. BAH BAH..

We had about 20 at my house yesterday. Im glad we played volleyball. I enjoyed that much more than the game.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
BF, I might not have 2-3 years. Ohio State doesn't have a decent QB. It hurts when they leave before their senior year. I think if the NFL allows them to leave early then compensate the college for their whole tuition cost.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Ohio state paying for stupid mistakes. I too wish for the glory days. This will be one to forget.

HM a good friend of mine here ran track at Ohio State and is an alumni or something and wants us all to go on a roadtrip to the Ohio/Penn State game some time in November. I said November is the worst time of year to get me going somewhere away from the woods. But we have a Penn State fan that's probably going too and he said I get to keep an eye on that guy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You either love 'em or hate 'em. I lived in Georgia for a while just south of Athens, I took a ton of abuse. At least we were doing well then.

I thought for certain we would have beaten one of the two teams...

Judging by your location I assume you are a Volunteer? My BIL graduated from TN. They live in Knoxville now.

I'm not your typical fan. I like all the teams in the SEC.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts