Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
That is a very terrible thing that happened to you guys down there Southern Man. I hope all is well for you all there and I hope they get your power up quicker than that estimation. Most of those trees may end up dying off next year and have to be removed.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
That is a very terrible thing that happened to you guys down there Southern Man. I hope all is well for you all there and I hope they get your power up quicker than that estimation. Most of those may end up dying off next year and have to be removed.
I agree with Timberghost, I hope you folks get powered back up soon...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
It's been a while since we had one that bad. I know it is a total pain in the fanny. We had two feet of snow in 1993 and got shut down with no power for almost two weeks and temps in the single digets. There were some people in serious trouble. I know you help out all you can but you can't get to everybody.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
We got hit hard here to ,,some still dont have power,,its a mess..
had to buy a new saw today..
The further north you go the worse it gets...its real bad here but
Kentucky just got hammerd

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
its a shame for sure you guys really aint used to handling that kind of weather ,somebody dropped the ball at the government level for sure .hope nobody else gets hurt.Up north that would be a headache not a tragedy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts