Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the Scotty Mccreery kid who sings on there. Doing Garth Brooks' song... Keep in mind, this would be a hard song to try to do if you aren't Garth Brooks! Judges and TATOR thought he did good!

·
Registered
254 Posts
ok i watched this, he is good, I remember the first time i seen Garth, he was an upcoming singer and we came to Stephenville Tx..

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright, that's enough.... I think we ALL have something embarassing to tell!!! I'm not the only one with something embarassing! Guess that's makes me more of a man to admit I watch american idol? Comon' ronn... do you watch soap operas or take bubble baths? BF? what is it now? do you secretly enjoy the pink camo break up over realtree? HM? hmm... this might be hard... do you wear silk pjs at night?
SEE i'm not the only one around here with something embarassing. BTW, my wife makes me watch it AND we fast forward through most of it... if that helps the situation! hahahaha

G

·
alright, that's enough.... I think we ALL have something embarassing to tell!!! I'm not the only one with something embarassing! Guess that's makes me more of a man to admit I watch american idol? Comon' ronn... do you watch soap operas or take bubble baths? BF? what is it now? do you secretly enjoy the pink camo break up over realtree? HM? hmm... this might be hard... do you wear silk pjs at night?
SEE i'm not the only one around here with something embarassing. BTW, my wife makes me watch it AND we fast forward through most of it... if that helps the situation! hahahaha
think you guess wrong. my wife watches it but i'm in bed trying to sleep. at work at sunrise comes early.
i will admit i like ellen. but then again we have something in common. grin

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
missed it, must have fallen asleep in my pink silk camo, pj's. :lol: Tator is paying me back for some past posts! :sadbanana:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well found out from my wife last night that they only cut like one person per week! That means this show's going to be going on come SUMMER time. Didn't think it was THAT long of committment!

btw... that's the only quote "girlish" show I watch! I honestly wouldn't be watching it if there wasn't a couple country singers on there. TATOR likes Dog the bounty hunter, and swamp people, and MARCH MADNESS which is getting ready to start!!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Yes tator.. I like the pink camo for my daughters! Just like it wouldnt surprise me if my daughters like American Idol! But another "man" liking Idol. Never would have thought in a million years.

Next time you run out of sugar no need to ask your neighbor. Just see tator, he has plenty to go around! :pickle::pickle:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Hats off to the kid. Your right he can sing. But I like anything with a twang!

Now thats not saying I will be dialing the number repeatedly to vote for him!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts