Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site searching for another one that I used to attend but lost the URL for it. It don't matter now cuz I found you all and now your stuck with me :whistling:

The one game I love to hunt is the Whitetail Deer, as I always fill my tags but like chasin the others too if I can get the chance. But I am just Whitetail Crazy.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. NW Montana? Where abouts? I had a son stationed out there in Great Falls.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the site.we're always happy to have people join our family friendly site.sorry to hear ya got hurt ,so did i.but istill get out there just a lot slower and not as much.so you stay on the ground now or do ya still use stands?

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Greetings from Vermont, Welcome to the site! :thumbup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joel

With handgun hunting I still want to get above the ground, and will be using a platform on a private farm where I will be hunting all my does as we get 5 doe tags.

I am being real selective for my buck though and will be hunting him down south of where I am at in an area called Condon, Mt.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hunting man I answered my own question, when I looked up and right their big as day it said toledo by your name.Sooner or later im gonna catch on to this computer stuff,I do believe you can teach an old dog new tricks it just takes longer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
between y-town and akron HM.I bow hunt and pistol hunt this area,but I rifle hunt WV and sometimes Garret county MD. MD is where I originate from.Myself and two buddies are flying to TX in feb. to try a hog hunt,I hope its a good time,its something new I gotta try it at least once.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Gator, good to get around. I bow, rifle, muzzleload hunt in PA, a little in Ohio and late season bow in Michigan's UP. I hear that those hogs are pretty good tasting. Missed this year's Colorado elk hunt due to neck problems. I leave for PA bow on Nov 1st for week and half. Need some r&r.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts