Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to send off $311 today. :green: Got pulled over a couple weeks ago for going 17 mph over and he said the turn signal changed to red before I went under it. $158 for speeding. $153 for running red light. Plus he held me inside our gate at work for 20 mins while he hunted for his pen. I think thats the first time anyone had got pulled over after they went in our gate at work.

I dont mind spending money on over priced food etc, but throwing money to a ticket ticks me off. Guess I will have to start looking at the speedometer a little more closely. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Merry stinking Christmas to the county I paid that too. The fine for each was only $10. The court cost was $148 and $143. If I would have went to driving I would have had to add on $25 more.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
AMEN! I hear that man... when I was 16 I was at a basketball camp and all my friends were heading out to the lake afterwards to swim but for some reason I was running behind. So like any teenager, I sped to hurry up and get there. Well of course the camp was held at a nearby high school and so I was in a school zone when the ROOKIE cop pulled me over and screamed at me. He was irrate. Like I just ran over someone or something. I was going 52 in a 25, but it's not like I was driving a 3/4 ton truck or anything. Plus the road I was on was only about 1/2 mile long. Well when all was said and done the ticket was $260. He added a TON of crap to the ticket like Careless and wreckless driving and Failure to yield a crosswalk (IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER). I had to spend almost a whole 2 weeks pay check paying that stupid ticket. Talk about mad

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Worse ticket and last ticket for me, doing 30 in a 25 zone in 1977. I thought that was pretty bad. The bridge speed was 35 and as I exited the ramp and slowing down, posted speed was 25 mph and I got hit right as I exited. I call that a trap. :ranting:

·
Registered
824 Posts
And mama says that I drive worse than old Mother Hubbard whenever I drive anywhere . . .

I think the last two times I've been pulled over, all I've gotten were warning tickets.

Do remember paying a couple of speeding tickets way back in high school and another ticket back in the mid-80's, but I try to stick close to the limit or under just so I don't have to be 'donating' to the city/county/state.

RR

·
Registered
185 Posts
1000 for lawyer
300 for ticket
50 for vip class
375 for satop assessment
500 approx for wip class(still have to do this)
w/o license for 30 days no exceptions
200 probation supervision 2 yr probation
45 license reinstatement fee
40 hours community service and a 50 fee for monitoring that
prob some i forgot i'll add em when i remember them
and the dwi got reduced to a sis pending probation completion
and 85 a month for 2 years for sr22 ins

·
Registered
388 Posts
$161 - First I got distracted looking a a grouse that was sitting on the shoulder, than I saw the guys icefishing and then I saw the State Trooper in the hideout followed by red lights in my rear view. 65 in a 35. Since I told him I was doing 65 he cut me some slack and gave me the slam the brake speed of 45 in a 35. Was definitely not a good day for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.