Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to retrieve my stands today from my favorite spot and someone had stolen one of my ladder stands. Scumbags! Man that makes me mad as a hornet. I always new it might happen but I guess I was in denial.

R

·
0 Posts
that sucks. never had it happen. did you have it chained to the tree? i chain and lock everything.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i chain everything and never use tacks or ribbons always GPS.anyone who steals a stand aint no hunter:ranting:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Thats sorry.. Hard to track a tree stand too..

Ive been telling myself here lately that I need to put my 4-wheeler in the basement instead of in the barn. You know how folks get when they lose a job or think that their going to. They tend to start picking up stuff thats not theirs.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I don't ever wish bad things on anyone but I kinda hope the jerk that took it falls out of it and breaks a couple fingers, or at Least his trigger finger. :w00t:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I agree with you all, stealing represents someone near the bottom of life's value system. It's opposite the big three, honesty, credibility, and integrity. A theif possesses none of these qualities. Maybe their actions will catch up to them sometime somewhere!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts