Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure hated the timing on this, but I would rather have a bum knee fixed sooner than later. Had surgery on my right knee this morning to repair a torn miniscus, and the doc found I had damaged my knee a lot more than either of us expected. Right knee is all bandaged up and propped up on two pillows. Will have to see how things go over the next week or so . . .

At least the regular season doesn't end until the first weekend in January, and we have an extended season (antlerless & spike) for another two weeks after that. I still have time . . . :bag:

RR

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have had the same thing in my knee for a few months (like 5). I am now just going to wait until after the season is over. It hurts like hell and I am sure I am doing more harm than good, but I don't want to miss the season.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Rdrader
just remember it is better to miss one season then all of them
wish I had done more about my shoulder but did not want to miss bow season so I just worked through it & two years later it still bothers me sometimes it just locks up & I cant draw my bow back
really stinks when that deer comes out & watches you for 5 minutes laughing while you try to draw back on him (happened at least 6 times this year) so take it easy & recover properly & I hope it is speedy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.