Deer Hunting Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
do yall have a hunting season there or just when ever you want to?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
season

Lol. Yes sir we do have a hunting season although Guam has no real changing of seasons compared to the U.S.Our seasons are rainy season and dry season. Our deer hunting season is from Oct thru March with a special hunt from July 1st to Sept 16th i think it is. Pigs can be hunted year round due to the overpopulation of those stinky animals. Just kidding . We have a lot of pigs runnin around here.Poaching is a big problem around here due to an understaffed game warden division.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Cool pics, I bet the Black Tip steaks are yummy!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
pics

thank you timber.I'm going hunting today so hopefully I will have some new pics. It's kind of rainy but I use it to my advantage..

·
Registered
44 Posts
yesterdays hunting trip

I went hunting yesterday with no luck but I figured I would show you guys the type of terrain we hunt in over here. I usually guage the difficulty of a hunt on a scale from 1 to 5 and i consider this hunt to be about a 4.
I have taken some big boys out of this place and the walk back out with a load of deer meat will deffinately seperate a boy from a man..

·
Registered
986 Posts
reminds me of bear hunting in NC. You think the hunting part is hard until you have to drag 400lbs out of the mountains

·
Registered
788 Posts
Cool pics and great info about Guam! I'm one of the few Navy people I ever knew that wanted to get stationed there, but was never able to.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Guam

Scorpion Guam really is a great place. Even if you weren't into hunting. It's a beautiful tropical island with lots of pretty island girls.You cant go wrong there.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Scorpion Guam really is a great place. Even if you weren't into hunting. It's a beautiful tropical island with lots of pretty island girls.You cant go wrong there.
Am sure! I figured it would be a nice, out-of-the-way Navy base unlike Norfolk or San Diego. And rather exotic too!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hey scorpion let me know if you ever get the chance to come out here.I'll show you a good time Guam style.
I most certainly will. Likewise if you ever want to see the glaciers before they all melt away, come by Alaska!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Very cool looking place, congrats on all the nice deer and the hogs look like they are monsters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am heading out to guam in a few months for the second time. I loved it the first time and would definitely love to start hunting out there. If willing I would appreciate a guam hunting 101.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts