Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Been hunting for over 30 years now, mostly rabbit and squirrel. Started hunting deer a few years ago when they started showing up on my parents property in Davidsonville, MD. Only have a few acres to hunt and don't have much luck when so many others are hunting their property. Trying to see if any knows of a place not too far from Anne Arundel county in Maryland that does not have too many hunters for some squirrel and deer hunting. Thanks.

G

·
welcome to dhc, from nh. there are some good folks here

there are a couple guys from md here. i hunted there a couple years ago and hope to again next year. private land is at a premium and public is hunted hard. there are just tons of hunters in md but luckily tons of deer. you might also try marylandwhitetail.com its a good forum of mainly md hunters with wv,del,va, nc thrown in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Used to be a lot of corn, tobacco fields when I was growing up. Now all of it is going to houses. I have never hunted on pulic land but I have heard a lot a bad stories. I'm checking around the area to see if I can find someone that will let me hunt. Hopefully I will find something before the hunting season starts again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts