Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many of y'all stay in a camp while hunting? here are a couple pics of ours. i stay in camp with a few buddies, but we all hunt on different properties.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah that's my place in Va. I love it there, no neighbors for about a mile and it backs to national forest. It's PARADISE

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Hunting camp is a tradition with me. In PA we have a great camp which I've posted pictures before (steam sauna and flowing sweet water spring) and I have a camp invite anytime in the UP of Michigan. So I've very lucky in this regard good friends and pure hunting camps to enjoy.:wink: Redman, looks like some nice memories have been made at your camp!

·
Registered
95 Posts
You're correct hm, actually that's my father's home place. That cabin was built to be a chicken house. My dad was born in the back bedroom. They ended up having 2 houses on the property to fit 17 brothers and sisters. Now that's the only thing still standing besides a big shed we built to hold our mowers and ATV 's.

G

·
man whats up with these spammers following one after the other on this thread. bf you may want to check into that or delete the thread.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ronn, it's probably cause this thread has the most views. And it sucks cause I get an email on my phone every time there is a new post on a thread I've posted on and they keep posting a lot here. :wallbash:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Howdy Craiger. awesome pics, thanks for sharing and welcome to the club.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts