Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever traded a hunt for a hunt? I think it would be fun to let someone hunt your land for 3 days in exchange to hunt theirs! Maybe take a good friend, just to kinda get away from home and hunt some new ground. (Really what im getting at is i want to hunt Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, but don't have the money) lol

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
There's public hunting lands in all those areas. Contact their fish and wildlife departments and I'm sure all of them states would be helpful steering you in the right direction.
Keep in mind many states like out of state hunters as the license fee's are higher and they understand the revenue generated by out of state hunters so they're naturally going to do their best to help you in any way they can.
Good Luck to you.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
would let you come hunt my place in north central MISSOURI, but nahh... think i'll pass! Where you located waggle? my wife/work wouldn't go for me leaving 3-4 days to hunt!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tator.....you dont have to tease me like that! I am a Okie from Muskogee. Im not saying we dont have any big deer but I think it would be nice to hunt some northern bucks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.