Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys shot one of these,or know something about them?
thanks del

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What i here about them is they are single shot, and if you get the bull barrel 200 yard shots are on target

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My son bought the HR 20g Ultra Sluggun and got a leupold rifle scope put on it....when he shoots it i will let you all know how it goes

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I shot his gun last weekend..still getting it sighted in..the wind is always blowing when he brings the gun out...100yds it was 2" off 60 yrds it takes the dot out of the bulls eye.. you dont even feel it when you pull the triger...its sweeet
mine is on order

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have hunted Virginia almost exclusively with black powder for the last 14 years. I love hunting with a single shot. This ultr slug hunter by New England Firearms will not disappoint you. I dont't have mine fully sighted in yet but it sure shoots like a charm. The 20 has nno more kick than my 30-30.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got my 20 g a few weeks ago ..i got the thumb hole stock so i wouldn't get it mixed up with my sons..

Its shoots great but i still have to shoot a few more shells to get it perfect.. we have been shooting hornady ssts

i might try a box of the lightfield

1 - 10 of 10 Posts