Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Is AMAZING!!!
Until now I never fully understood how to tell The difference Between Male and Female Birds. I always thought it had to be determined surgically. Until Now.

Below are Two Birds. Study them closely...See If You Can Spot Which of The Two Is The Female.
It can be done. Even by one with limited bird watching skills.!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well i would say it would be the bird on the left is the male. The reason I would say this is cause this bird is talking & most women talk alot or on the other hand she might be chewing his tail out like every women does her man... HaHa just a little humor there. Hope the Ladies don't take this to heart.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well i would say it would be the bird on the left is the male. The reason I would say this is cause this bird is talking & most women talk alot or on the other hand she might be chewing his tail out like every women does her man... HaHa just a little humor there. Hope the Ladies don't take this to heart.
Gotta go with that :))

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
blah blah blah you never do anything but sit around the TV watching football games, drinking beer, leaving pizza everywhere, blah blah blah I do everything, wash your clothes, pay the bills, take out the trash, feed the kids.....................notice how the left bird just stands there looking the other way without a care in the world just zoning out the right bird. That is a funny pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts