Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my power on Sat. afternoon
How is everyone else?
does anyone need anything I can do my best to help personally or try & get someone who can let me know I am hearing now that it could be another full week before all are restored in NH :unsure:
Well I hope all made out OK looks bad out there in some areas

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Toledo Edison (power co) sent out crews from Ohio to the NE to help. I saw pictures of the ice storm and its pretty bad. Hope everyone affected makes out ok. I haven't called PA buddies to see if they got hit???

G

·
power was out for 10 hrs here. now thats a rare thing. town owns its own power co and they take real good care of things so we never lose power for more than a few mins.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
no probs here parts of upstate where i hunt got slammed hard by the ice storms

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I don't know if any NEasterners remember the Ice Storm of 1991? My old man worked for the Niagara Mohawk now called National Grid Power Company and was sent out with a fleet of 20 trucks and lots of manpower. I think it was Boston and that area. Like I said earlier I hope everyone is all OK.

·
Registered
517 Posts
i don't know if any neasterners remember the ice storm of 1991? My old man worked for the niagara mohawk now called national grid power company and was sent out with a fleet of 20 trucks and lots of manpower. I think it was boston and that area. Like i said earlier i hope everyone is all ok.
yeah i remember that storm we had no power for 15 days!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.