Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one shot or know any thing about the new Recon 175? Horton has it on their web site,awsome looking AR style telescopic stock,flip down front handle.It looks like it is balanced real well.I live close to the ten point factory and the range I shoot at is owned by ten point and sits next door to the factory so they try to push their bows on us,I shot the new Phantom,it was fast and accurate but it was very heavy like a lead ball on the end of the bow,not to mention the price,it comes in a package deal $1900.00.Way to much in my opinion.The Recon 175 comes in a package deal also for $1300.00 but I sure would like to here some feedback before I jump.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
sorry in NY they are illegal

·
Registered
58 Posts
personally i use a Horton Yucon Sl, its an amazing crosbow, i dont find it 2 heavy altho the front end is heavier then the back so its not to well balanced, i have a 100 yard scope on it and i sighted it in and i absolutly love it. honestly i cant see paying major money for a crosbow, i would spend it on a compound bow before i would a crosbow... but all in all the Horton Yucon Sl is a great crosbow it hits hard and is very acurate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts