Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son is going to be home for a few days, his Dad's birthday :bag: next week. Haven't seen him since first week of January ML hunting and will be nice to see him. He's not going to like the current condition of his/my lab Raven as she is hobbling around with a hip problem. Raven and son usually fight it out every night and sometimes there's not a clear winner. This time no rough houseing as the vet bills are killing me. It is rough watching her hobble but she starts Deramaxx medicine tomorrow morning to help with the pain and inflamation. Anyway the two of them haven't see each other since Christmas. Gunnar the male yellow lab doesn't get to emotional, a couple of wags and he's good to go. Maybe he'll be ready to hang drywall in his sister's old bedroom :yes: :boxing: Some father/son drywall bonding litterally.:wub:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I love drywalling! I just hate the mudding and sanding....

Sounds like you and your son will get some quality time together. I'm fortunate to live only 5 miles from my father, so I bug him all the time!

I love the labs too! but I'm more of a Bassett Hound guy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.