Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
591 Posts
Chuck, I hope you never have to worry about it. In my end of the state we have loads of crack heads, meth heads and bunches of illegal aliens that want to live the mexican way, not the american dream. And I live in a rural area. 3 weeks ago the local newspaper had an article that said Mayfield, (the small town I live in, pop 11,000) was the hub of drug trafficing in western KY. Doesn't say much for the local police department. But, I'm not afraid, just cautious. I just purchased a handgun for home defense and when on the road. Hope I never have to use it except for plinkin at the creek.

· Registered
591 Posts
I agree Chuck. My 12 guage will work just fine laying under the edge of the bed. I just wanted a hangun :yes: I bought a .40 caliber. The only other hangun I have is a .22 . On the road tho the shotgun wouldn't be as handy. I agree tho that for "home" defense one of the hunting weapons would work fine. But that brings up the question "Can a man have too many guns?" :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.