Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned before I've been a Razorbacks fan for a little while and they play Georgia right now so I am going to check it out. Haven't seen them in a while but last time they looked sharp. Well, GO HOGS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
mallet

would love to see bills draft him were on our way 0-2 and climbing we got new england this week.ill be rooting for arkansas against bama,i hate saban

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
I hate it for you Ark fans on here. That was a close one.

But I love it for my hunting partner. Cant wait to rub it in his face!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
arkansas had em but saban made some good adjustments they shut em down in the 2nd half,mallet forced some bad throws,good game to watch though

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
buckeyes

im not so sure alabama would beat them if we get this matchup.pryor is running that offense and they are throwing the ball more than ever.in the past when ohio state got behind they werent capable of coming back,this year they are a big play vertical offense.i feel its there year if pryor stays healthy.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Buck you better hide under that mask! I will wait to see more games before any predictions. For Ohio State like any other team they have to get through their own conference first, which is a big hurdle. However, I won't bet against the Buckeye's. See where Toledo Rockets took out Purdue, for Toledo that was a big game, they have a history of upsetting Big Ten teams at times. Man I love college football!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts