Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now u no the pins on your bow sights ok can u move each pin by its self or like what i dont no like i can move all of them together up and down but iam trying to find just if u can move jjust one pin i cant find it out :wallbash::wallbash::ranting:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yes it will take them out if you remove the screw but all you need to do is just loosin it up with just a few turns were you can take your fingers and wiggle it up or down untill you get your bow set, that is why it takes time sighting in a bow caz it time consooming loosing and bumping the pin up or down a hair at a time

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
u no the thing the pin gose into man sorrry i think iam just going to take it to bass in bucks and have them take me though it step by step

·
Registered
773 Posts
is it an older sight ( i mean over 4 years or so without being ajusted) you might just need to put a little lube on them from where they have not been move in a long time and have seen weather, and maybe you can just keep trying to wiggle them loose with your finger. but thats what your looking for and they should move.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
your the man on the fly. Thanks for trying to help him out..

How on the fly explained it is how I adjust my sites as well.. Take a pic of it and post it if its different than that..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i got looking at it and i didnt want to like brake anything but i just got mad and i gave it a big uf and it finly came out of no where it finly it came o my word i was so releved thamks guys love yea it means alot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts