Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey a $10,000 dolloar shot gun or rifle can mis just as much as a 195.00 job if ya dont practice. pluss the funny thing is the big buck guns seem love the cheap ammo and my old 870 loves the good stuff

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea deer cook tomany folk put to much in to the high end gun and sites and scope hype when it is the hunter and not the gun or bown that makes the important

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
how do you get to carnige hall? practice,practice,practice:shocking:

·
Registered
179 Posts
any gun that shoots and kills are right guns for me

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seen many a guy mis shot after shot at trap with a 900. gun and a oldtimer take a shot gun he paid 20.00 for new when he came home from wwII and hit every one proving it is not the gun but the man

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
:goodposting: yup

·
Registered
179 Posts
its the same opposed to footwear,,,,my DADS converse all stars he wore in 60's/70's are my shoes now and my cross country shoes that are 2 months old have holes in them.....i love my chucks

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
your wearing 40 yr old sneakers?phew the deer are gonna smell you in the next state:lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
i agree my freind said that he just bought a $1300 bennelli shotgun that would probably shoot as good as a $ 200 gun from walmart besides most of the time i think that it is the person shooting the gun and not the gun itself

1 - 13 of 13 Posts