Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall I'm Alan Coming at ya from Kentucky...

a little bit about myself,I'm a total hunting Nut..I'm 17 and Just a average guy...

sooo,how's the seasons been?

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
What's up Alan from Kentucky and welcome to the forum. You're in the right place because we're all hunting nuts. Slow season for me so far, haven't had too much action. How's your season going, good I hope. GOOD LUCK

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
welcome to the club. hunting nuts galore around here.

my season has been a little slow. but thats how it usually is in tennessee. it will heat up in late nov and dec.

·
Registered
182 Posts
welcome, hope to here some stories and see some pics! My season has been slow, but sounds good around me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

The Season Down here Started off really bad,we heard that the first 2 months had the lowest harvest rate recorded,because of the rough summer....Things changed since it's got cold...Now it's just insane at the number of deer...I got one yesterday on our evening of gun season,a 3year old buck that we'd been watching for a while...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks

The Season Down here Started off really bad,we heard that the first 2 months had the lowest harvest rate recorded,because of the rough summer....Things changed since it's got cold...Now it's just insane at the number of deer...I got one yesterday on our evening of gun season,a 3year old buck that we'd been watching for a while...
could you post a pic in the gallery??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll try one we get them film developed...digital camera's have a bad history at camp

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pic

Well..one got lost in the woods one Bow season,one got crushed when my uncle slipped down a hill,and the other fell of someones truck and never was found..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hunt Kentucky every year and I'm getting a little upset. Could you please tell the guys that are running around on their ATVs shooting their guns at 3am to knock it off. Some of us old guys need to get up early to actually hunt legally. Thanks so much.TizzyPS: You guys could have decent deer if everyone wasn't "night hunting".

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is alot of that here...Drives me up the wall....The guys at night are really a pain...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah...That's one of our worst hunting problems around...and it's not like every deer they see,only the big Bucks..

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the forum.seasons been good to me 2 bow kills doe and buck gun season starts saturday

1 - 16 of 16 Posts