Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havn't been on in awhile!hows everyone doing?good here.went up to camp and set up my camera yesterday.went to go look for sheds with no luck.well hope everyone is well.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
greetings wtf, glad to see you're doing well.. share them pics when that cam card gets full. :biggrin:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brucebruce i'll be checkin my camera in a few weeks and i will share if i get any lol.
timberghost yeah i'm still here!been of and on but as a guest lol just got back from my local gun shop for reloading supplies.man is it cold out there.i think i'm goin to do some reloading.i bought 2 barrels for my tc encore.
30-06 and 338 win mag.both 28in prohunter barrels.found awsome deals!!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Nice to hear back from you, both those cals will do just about everything very well! Congrats on finding them at good prices.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that will get it done.
yeah i figure that 338 will give them a spanking.didn't need such a big cal and for the 30-06 well for the price and i wanted something different(338) i said what the heck.200.00 bucks ea.and 4.95 ship.i ordered and recieved 2 nikon(team primos)3-9x40's another good deal.they both came with a really nice jacket.carhardt material and insulated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts