Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
buckshot,... When you first go to deerhuntersclub.com, at the top there are a bunch of options you can choose from. Click on USER CP. Then when the new window opens up, on the left hand side there will be places where you can change profile pics and add pics to your albums and add signatures, and just about anything else you'll need. I KNOW... it took me awhile to find out how to do it too!
ALSO- if you have trouble with add pics for any reason, log out, and then back in again, one day it wouldn't let me download a profile pic for some reason, so I logged out and back in again, and it worked just fine. HOPE THIS HELPS!!! Good luck, looking forward to seeing your big buck pics!
<><

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
one other thing... for a picture by your name at the top of each post,, you have to go to EDIT AVATAR. YOUR avatar is the pic that everyone sees the most often. Your profile pic is what they see if they click on your "name".

·
Registered
134 Posts
tator is right i did'nt know how to get a picture on my avatar so i tried it at it worked thanks man 00buckshot i hope it works for you to good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.