Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
yea im with mosin on this one i dont quite understand your question.. your gun should have a choke tube in it check your local Gander Mountain or Bass Pro or whatever sporting goods store you have in your location but anyways go to the store and ask for a choke tub wrench it fits all size choke tubes. let me know if and when you find one.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.