1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the club guppy

·
Registered
142 Posts
Another Texan here, welcome. AND GOOD LORD I didnt realize we had so many yankees in this forum!

I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on yall. :shocking:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Are you trying to tell me there's some Rebels left? :ranting: LOL

·
Registered
142 Posts

G

·
a Texan is standing looking at the falls in Niagara falls in his cowboy boots and ten gallon hat, when a local says " bet you have nothing like this in Texas". the Texan thinks for a moment and then replies " Nope, but we got a plumber that can stop that leak."

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hehehe I like that ^:goodposting:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Are you trying to tell me there's some Rebels left? :ranting: LOL
"All these yankees" ------- I got a chuckle out of that comment.. It does seem the northern half of the U.S. have gotten online quicker than the southern half. Some yankee transplants have claimed that stuff up north is about 10 yrs ahead of stuff down south. Me, I like the laid back country living. Breaking beans on the back porch listening to some Waylon Jennings.. :lol:

Bruce half the folks that live in TN havent figured out that the war is over yet.. (Civil war that is for you slow folks). Just take a drive down some of these TN back roads and you will see all kinds of interesting things..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.